Sunday, August 24, 2008

Craig's TOY






After some persuasive negotiation between my wife and I, our family has been blessed with a new baby boy - a 2005 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 motorcycle!!! Talking to Todd was my ultimate downfall. He told me how much he liked his '02 Ninja and after looking for a deal close to Rexburg (still had to drive to Boise - 3.5 hr drive one-way) day and night, it was inevitable. A man needs speeeeeeed. NOW all the brothers need to do is plan a trip next Summer in Colorado for some fun in the Rockies. Tony might like the name of the color: Bronco blue w/ orange. This little baby gets 60mpg and pushes the 90mph barrier like white-on-rice. It's an amazing little bike for a 250cc. My excuse to Nina was that I needed some 'company' while she was away visiting her family this month. By the way, check out the red-line on the tach! WweeeeehhhaaaaaAAA!
One of the motorcycle shops in Rexburg hosts a "anyone with a motorcycle" ride every Thursday at 6pm. I went this past week and there was 24 of us! There was wind gusts up to 38mph but man was it worth it! SACRIFICE BABY! It was a good way to meet other biker dudes and feel like your special, even if you're riding a 250cc:)

1 comment:

Kellen and Erin said...

Nice Craig, very nice, I think everyone should have at least 250cc... I have a peddle bike. It's a Trek though, so no shame there. Anyway, you guys are awesome!