Monday, November 8, 2010

what have we been up to

Riley discovered the photo booth on the computer. He will spend hours play with the pictures. He sets up the shot, take the picture and if it is not to his liking he will do it again. He will spend hours taking pics with the old ditigal camera that we gave him also. Its fun to see some of the pics he takes.

Craig and I finally received church callings. Craig is the Young Men's Adviser and I am the 1st counselor in the Primary. Craig has a good bunch of boys to work with. Boys will be boys but they are very polite respectful and willing to help with anything. To beat it all I think they all want to be at church.
I have never worked in the Primary but am excited to do so. The kids don't know what to think of me, however. The Primary Pres. is sweet and soft spoken so when I use my stern Mommy voice the kids look at me with surprise. Like I told Criag, I say please only once. I am so glad I became a mom before I was called to work in the Primary. After Riley and Eliza the primary children don't scare me anymore. Don't get me wrong, the kids are great, just a little rowdy. I am going to try to work on my Mommy voice an make it sound not so mean.
And about the house. Hopefully we will sign the papers on Friday. Debt here we come.

No comments: