Monday, August 10, 2009

Home sweet Gnome

Craig and I will be in Rexburg for awhile longer. Craig found a job at the Rigby NAPA store. He will be trained as an Assistant Manager. One step up his ladder of success. That is how I see it others may disagree. I am now the proud owner of an Idaho licence, guess it is official.
Yesterday, I looked at Craig and said I am a very boring person. In the next sentence I told him I thought that Eliza was a gnome who lived at the foot of the Riley tree. He laughed and said that I was no where near boring. Apparently, I put strange things on our blog. I have no idea what he is talking about. I think everything I blog about is completely normal. Makes sense to me. My mom tells me all the time that I am strange. That may be why I don't talk in some social situations, I have no idea what the other people are talking about. Below are Eliza's gnome pictures.
Thanks Aunt Julie for the towel. Don't I look cute.


2 comments:

The Olsen Clan said...

She is so adorable. I love the way babies move their mouths. Congrats on having the "1st" granddaughter. We are so happy for you guys!

Rowboat said...

whatever you are, nina, i think you're adorable. i have long loved the things you talk and think about. i think you don't seem to get caught up in the silly stuff many of us do, like who said what and why, etc. i've always thought you were a very content person just happy in your own world. one of my favorite memories of you is you dancing around the apartment listening to elvis on your walkman.

i loved living with you because you were so relaxing and calm and always up for fun. and we had a lot of good talks. i feel boring sometimes too. i think we just get used to being ourselves. don't worry though, you're not boring at all. and i miss you. i hope we can see each other again soon.