Thursday, April 2, 2009

What I like to do



I wanted to talk about me for a minute and how I like to spend my free time. Craig likes to play his video games. I've tried and don't find it fun. It is boring playing first person games unlike games like Rock Band. It's more interactive. What I do like to do is read. Currently, I have been reading books about the golden age of Dutch art. Out of all the art movements I like Dutch art the best. Now I don't understand and at times don't care about the techniques involved in art this is purely a historical study. The Dutch artists are realist, painting what they see. I like being able to look at a picture and explore my own feelings and not have to guess what the artist is feeling.

1 comment:

The Olsen Clan said...

dang it, the pictures are too small. what artists do you like in particular?