Thursday, February 12, 2009

Guess what?

It's a girl!! Her name will be Eliza Jane Swartz. Eliza is a great aunt on my side and Jane is Craig's mom's middle name. Now I have to buy things for a little girl. It would have been eaiser if the baby was male, but my mom says I NEED a girl. Now I get to see how Craig is with all the little dresses and shoes and other girly things. (I sure hopoe my little girl isn't too girly, I never was.) I think she will be a daddy's girl like Riley is a mamma's boy. Well see.


If you look close you can see her feet. You can see the profile of her back, little butt and then one foot that looks as if it is pressing on the inside of my tummy. The other foot is sticking out from benind the other.


This is a stright on view of her face. Looks kind of creepy.

4 comments:

The Pingel Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It is seriously so fun to have one of each. I hated the thought of buying all new clothes and "boy" things...but I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am so excited for you guys! And you have chosen a beautiful name. I love it! And you are probably right about her being a daddy's girl. That's exactly how we are. Rachel is a daddy's girl and Brandon is a mama's boy. Nina I hope you are feeling well and that everything goes well throughout the rest of the pregnancy (and after of course!)

Rowboat said...

Eliza Jane Ariana Swartz? WOW that is the most beautiful name nad I feel completely honored!!
I am so happy for you Nina. You will have such an adorable little girl. I hope I get to see your children soon! I love you dearly.

The Olligschlager Family said...

Congrats! Dresses sound so fun to me!

The Olsen Clan said...

Yea! A girl for the family. Congratulations!