Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby, Baby

Went to the doctor's today. I heard the baby's heart beat and heard it kick. The baby didn't like the midwife pushing on my belly. It kicked the microphone a couple of times and kept moving around to avoid the microphone. We find out in Feb. what we are having. I want to know this time. I feel that it is important that we find out. I want one less thing to wonder about. I lost five pounds since my last appointment a month ago. No worries since I was not able to eat much for a month and a half. I am definitely making up for it now.

2 comments:

Kellen and Erin said...

How nice to hear that heartbeat! I thought after my last appointment how thankful I am that we live during a time when that kind of relief is possible!

Rowboat said...

hi neeners. glad to hear you're feeling well. i hope you post pictures! merry christmas!